- House rental = $275 per night for two to five nights, minimum two-night stay (six nights or more = $220 per night)
- Extra charge of $30 for a one-night stay
- The entire property is available for weddings, reunions, clinics, and club activities
- First night's payment is required for reservation
- Check-in is at 3 p.m.; check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Contact us for child care
- SWEDISH MASSAGE is available at High Pocket...perfect for relaxation, stress, and pain relief. Option of deep muscle massage and aromatherapy. $60 for 1 hour, $75 for an hour and a half. Licensed, insured, 21 years experience. Contact Kris Johansson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-522-0024.
- HORSE POLICY: For guests who bring their own horses, our stall rate per day is $35 (includes shavings, buckets for grain and water, a 2-hour guided trail ride, and use of electric-fenced pasture and stall; stall maintenance or feed is not included). Horse rentals are also available for our other guests (2-hour guided ride, beginners welcome, $100 per person). *Please note...we observe a rider weight limit of 225 pounds to ensure the safety of our horses and guests*
- PET POLICY: Pets are welcome outside where they can stay in the kennel, the barn, or mudroom; they are not allowed inside the house.
- We are a non-smoking establishment and an "indoor shoe" house (bring your slippers)
- Please note, the owners do not live on the property
- Feel free to book online by using this Check Availability link, or give us a call at 413-624-8988
- We accept cash or check (call us directly at 413-624-8988), or you may pay via PayPal by clicking on "Pay Now" below