- House rental = $300 per night for two to five nights, minimum two-night stay (six nights or more = $250 per night)
- Extra charge of $60 for a one-night stay
- The entire property is available for weddings, reunions, clinics, and club activities
- First night's payment is required for reservation
- Check-in is at 3 p.m.; check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Contact us for child care
- MASSAGE: Available by reservation—perfect for relaxation, stress, pain relief; contact us at 413-624-3786 for details
- HORSE POLICY: For guests who bring their own horses, our stall rate per day is $40 (includes shavings, buckets for grain and water, guided trail ride, and use of electric-fenced pasture and stall; stall maintenance or feed is not included).
- PET POLICY: Pets are welcome outside where they can stay in the kennel, the barn, or mudroom; they are not allowed inside the house.
- We are a non-smoking establishment and an "indoor shoe" house (bring your slippers)
- Please note, the owners do not live on the property
- Feel free to book online by using this Check Availability link, or give us a call at 413-624-3786
- We accept cash or check; please call us directly at 413-624-3786